Stic-N-Pic Original Screw-In Tree Mount
All the strength and flexibility of our trail camera stand now in a screw in tree mount. Put your trail camera exactly where you want it with the Stic-N-Pic Screw In Tree Mount:
• Installs quickly!
• 360-degree adjustable camera tilt
• 360-degree horizontal rotation
• Additional Add-a-Cam Bracket lets you mount a total of 2 cameras
The simple, yet versatile, design allows for easy set up and installation:
1. Place T-Bracket at desired location on tree or fencepost and screw into location using adequate pressure.
2. Attach your camera to the Add-a-Cam bracket and slide the Add-a-Cam onto the T-post.
3. Adjust to the direction you wish to capture.
All of our mounts come with the following hardware to mount your trail camera: 1/4×20 – 5/8″ Thumbscrew, 1/4×20 – 1″ Bolt, nylon spacing/retaining washers (subject to change without notice).