Stic-N-Pic Quik Sticks
The Stic-N-Pic Quik Sticks come in a 4-pack and are specifically designed as heavy-duty T-handle hunting blind and accessory stake system that will greatly outlast the generic stakes of which come with all hunting blinds on the market today.
• Installs Quickly!
• 4 x Units Per Pack
• Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
• Superior Length For Added Holding Strength
The simple, yet versatile, design allows for easy set up and installation:
1. Place Action Stic firmly in the soil. Ensure it is set up straight up and down.
2. Attach your action or trail camera to the angle bracket and the angle bracket to the flag
3. Adjust the tilt of the camera to desired position and tighten thumbscrew
4. Adjust to the direction you wish to capture by turning the flag.
The Action Stic come with the following hardware to mount your trail camera: 1/4×20 – 5/8″ Thumbscrew, nylon spacing/retaining washers (subject to change without notice).